Specialty Tires of America - Bias Ply Tire Products
Specialty Tires of America has been producing high quality tires, made in America, since 1915 for a wide variety of uses. Below is an overview of specialty tire categories. To browse a specific type of tire, click the blue more details button to go to that section.
Light Aircraft Tires
– Specializing in high-quality tires for lighter, single engine aircraft.
Industrial Handling Tires
– Includes material handling equipment, skid steer, ditch witch, Moffit and aerial lift.
Mining Equipment Tires
– High quality tires primarily for underground mining equipment.
Farm Equipment/Agriculture Tires
– Quality tires for tractors, trailers, wagons, skid steer, backhoes, forestry, fronts, F3 and R4.
Bias Ply Tires
– For Medium to Heavy Duty Trucks and government use.
– High quality, durable tires for recreational and racing use.
Light Bias Truck Tires
– Tires for truck models before 1981.
Off the Road Tires
– Tires for dock cranes, front-end loaders, graders, earthmovers, forestry and industrial tractor.
Bias Ply Passenger Tires
– Durable tires in four sizes for custom and vintage cars.
– Specialty size tires exclusively for Military uses.
Non Tire Products
– From bumper car bumpers to flaps and calendering fabric and more..